Using Easton End Caps allows you to utilize the versatility of Easton Wheels. Easton wheels are interchangeable with a variety of wheel mounting standards. - Rear Hub Spacing (mm): 142 - Rear Axle Type: 12mm Thru-axle
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
$0.66 - $88.19
Champion 2.0 Black Spokes - One 264mm spoke = 7g
$0.70 - $54.19
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$1.07 - $85.00
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$1.25 - $112.00 $1.25 - $112.00 Up to 20% Off
This is one of the most versatile spokes in the DT Swiss spoke range. DT competition gets its special strength from cold forging. This makes an extremely durable spoke and thanks to the thinner middle section, it is 48 g lighter (per 64 spokes) than a spoke with a constant diameter of 1.8 mm. It is perfect for a wide range of uses, from road wheels to super light enduro MTB wheels. - Double Butted: 2.0/1.8/2.0 - One 264mm spoke = 6g - Nipples sold separately
$1.59 - $1.74
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$1.80 - $7.35
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$2.00 - $100.00
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
$2.00 - $3.00 $2.22 - $3.00 Up to 10% Off
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
This is one of the most versatile spokes in the DT Swiss spoke range. DT competition gets its special strength from cold forging. This makes an extremely durable spoke and thanks to the thinner middle section, it is 48 g lighter (per 64 spokes) than a spoke with a constant diameter of 1.8 mm. It is perfect for a wide range of uses, from road wheels to super light enduro MTB wheels. - Double Butted: 2.0/1.8/2.0 - Compatible with straight pull hubs only - One 264mm spoke = 5.9g - Nipples sold separately
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
$6.70 - $12.95
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
Conversion kits for Easton M1-13 hubs.
Replacement bearings for Stan's NoTubes Neo hubs. Includes 2 bearings. - 26mm OD x 15mm ID - 7mm thick
Rack Fit System Long Quick Release. Compatible with: - Outpost Front Rack - Outpost Rear Rack - Central Rear Rack - Interlock Rear Rack
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals. Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
$16.89 - $56.00
The buyer's choice for wheel builders looking to save weight. The nipples are available with or without DT Pro Lock, a patented liquid inside the nipple thread that makes the connection between the nipple and spoke extremely durable. It pairs perfectly with any wheel, though all-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. - Weight: starting at 20g for 64 nipples
On today's MTB frames, there are many dropout diameter and width standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your wheelset with your frame. - Converts MTB rear hubs with Center Lock rotor mount to use 12mm axle with 142mm spacing - One pair of adapters required for each hub to be converted
The CNC TLR Valves are masterfully engineered tubeless bicycle tire valves constructed from lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum, complete with a stylish design that complements the aesthetics of any bicycle. The valve cap's machined grooves improve grip and feature an integrated valve core tool as well as a T25 tip that tightens the valve to a tubeless rim. The valves are equipped with an O-ring and grooved aluminum locknut for a leak-free seal. They're tubeless sealant friendly, designed for maximum airflow, and offer compatibility with all Presta-style floor pumps and hand pumps. SPECS: WEIGHT: - 44mm: 6.4g - 60mm: 14.0g - 80mm: 16.0g
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
$20.00 - $21.00
Front end cap conversion kits for NoTubes Neo and Neo Ultimate - SealLock end caps feature a low friction U-cup seal that snaps into place
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
Maximum stiffness and highest safety—the RWS Quick Release for road and MTB. Our patented RWS axle system is stiffer, safer, and easier to use than conventional quick-release axles. The RWS quick release is absolutely reliable and offers a strong connection to the frame. It's the perfect choice for anyone who is looking for maximum performance and safety.
- Standard skewers fit either 130 or 135mm spaced hubs, unless listed as another length (i.e. 170mm) - 6061 machined lever with stainless steel pivot and laser-etched logo - All shafts are 5mm in diameter
- Taiwan cruiser steel rims are 39mm wide, w/ 36 holes, 12G CP - Cruiser wheels use C/N 12G UCP heavy duty spokes w/ 5/8" brass nipples - Bolt on wheel
Page 1 of 3 Next page