Continental's Light Tubes are made of a lightweight seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality. These tubes are lighter than standard ones to make your tires feel more supple and accelerate even faster. - 48mm valve length - 125 grams
The Delta Cruiser is equipped with 50 EPI carcass, K-Guard, and reflective lines. The classic center rib profile is versatile and offers pleasant rolling characteristics. - K-Guard: Natural rubber belt reinforced with Kevlar fibers, offering Protection Level 3 out of 5
The compound has a much lower internal resistance making it particularly suitable for roller training. - Insider should not be used on the road! - Folding Bead
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 26 x 1.9-2.35
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
$3.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
An easy to use dipstick that allows you to check the sealant level in your tires without having to pop the bead. With the valve positioned at 6 o'clock remove the valve core, insert the dipstick and read the sealant level. - 5-pack
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher-quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
This item contains 10 replacement plugs for the Blackburn Plugger Tubeless tool (sold separately), a one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat.
- Premium alloy presta valve caps in an array of colors
Vision's Presta Valve Extender simply screws onto your tire's built-in valve to make it long enough to protrude through your deep-section aero wheels (choose the right length to fit your rim depth). This ensures that you can keep your tires properly inflated. This lightweight and durable aluminum extender comes with a small tool (not shown) for an air-tight installation.
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 16 x 1.35 (305 x 37)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 700 x 35-42c
$7.50 - $10.50
Continental tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality. 42mm valve: 95 grams 60mm valve: 100 grams
$7.50 - $10.50
Continental tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality.
$7.64 - $8.07
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. Special quality control that prevents unpleasant surprises. - 40mm valve length
Special assembly liquid for bicycle tires. A practical sponge applicator allows the liquid to be applied to the tire bead very simply - without smudging fingers. When inflating, the tire bead slides easily into the correct position on the rim. The liquid evaporates completely after about 10 minutes!
$7.99 - $9.99
- 0.9mm wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700c x 18 – 25 = 27 x 1 - 700c x 28 – 35 = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4
$7.99 - $20.89
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
These oversized Presta valve nuts are specifically designed to provide extra clearance and extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves. They're especially helpful on single-wall rims. -Concave to allow better engagement of the valve/rim interface -Oversize to provide extra torque when tightening -Especially helpful on single-wall rim tubeless setups -CNC-machined AL-6061
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 203 / 12.5 - ISO Width (mm): 57 mm - Labeled Size: 12 x 2-1/4 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
Page 1 of 35 Next page