- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
Classics. Tires in traditional sizes and classic tread designs. Active Line quality. K-Guard puncture protection. Wired tires.
The next evolutionary step. Anyone who wants to exploit the potential of modern tire technology wholeheartedly rides Tubeless. Tubeless tires guarantee the lowest rolling resistance while maintaining a very high puncture resistance. Now all sizes of Marathon Almotion are equipped for tubeless operation. The patented Microskin construction tires are also significantly lighter. Of course, a normal tube can also be used. - MicroSkin, TL Easy - OneStar
- No more flats for 2 years! - Extra strong with Slime sealant inside - Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8? (3mm) in size - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
Make patching a tire easy with Slime's SKABS. No glue and no cement means no mess. Just scuff up the area around the puncture and stick on the patch. Can't get any simpler than that. There are even a couple of tire levers included, making it easier than ever to repair punctures and take off your tubes. Everything you need for a quick patch job! - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches, a metal scuffer and two tire levers.
$3.99 - $11.95 $9.95 - $11.95 Up To 67% Savings
- The original tube for flat protection - Non-toxic and environmentally safe - Protects against punctures up to 1/8-inch
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
$4.95 - $5.95
- Snap-On high-Pressure plasticized nylon protects tube from abrasion - Older stock is yellow, New stock is black with halo logos
$4.99 - $10.99
- 0.9mm Wall thickness - 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1 - 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4 - Compliant with California Proposition 65
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
Q-Tubes Value Series Schrader tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removeable valve cores and simplified size specifications Removable Schrader valve core Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 27x1-1/8–1-1/4,700x28-32 Weight: 165 g ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm Tube Compound: Butyl ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" , 630 / 27" Valve: Schrader Wall Thickess: 1 mm
This item contains 10 replacement plugs for the Blackburn Plugger Tubeless tool (sold separately), a one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat.
- Standard .97mm wall thickness butyl tube - Most popular CST tube for general-purpose riding
Simple, lightweight and robust - tough nylon tyre levers in a pack of two for fast removal of tires during a puncture repair. Features - Designed for a perfect fit on Giant Wheel Systems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
- Premium alloy presta valve caps in an array of colors
Poly-Lite Rim Tape is a thin, tough shield to protect your tube from the rim and spoke nipples. Road and mountain rim width sizes available. Great insurance against flats. Why take a risk that your tube may sustain damage from the rim itself? Poly-lite is the very light way to go.
$5.99 - $14.99
- 0.9mm Wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1 - 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4 - Compliant with California Proposition 65
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
Q-Tubes Value Series Schrader tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness and simplified size specifications Removable Schrader valve core Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 27.5 x 1.75-2.125 Weight: 215 g ISO Width (mm): 47 mm , 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm Tube Compound: Butyl ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" Valve: Standard Schrader Wall Thickess: 1 mm
Q-Tubes Value Series Presta tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removeable valve cores and simplified size specifications Removable Presta valve core Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 700 x 18-25cm Weight: 125 g Valve Core: Removable Shaft Type: Threaded ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm Tube Compound: Butyl ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" Valve: Presta Wall Thickess: 1 mm
$5.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 14 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1 3/8 (349 x 25)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95
Page 1 of 57 Next page