- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
$7.99 - $12.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$13.00 - $19.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
$31.99 - $32.99
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
- Carbon fiber shaft provides superior road vibration damping for improved-comfort - Low-profile twin-bolt head offers infinite seat angle adjustment, available in 15mm and zero offset to help riders fine tune bike fit - Extended rail clamp reduces load to the saddle rails and offers rock solid saddle installation and power transfer
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
ENVE's proven twin-bolt seatpost design refined for the modern road bike with seatpost battery integration capabilities. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Hardware Material: Titanium - Saddle Angle Adjustment: 0 – 27 degrees - Saddle Rail Compatibility: 7x10mm Carbon Rails / 7mm Round Alloy Rails - Torque Spec, Saddle Rail Clamp Bolts: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec, Seatpost Collar: Determined by your Frame manufacturer/Seatpost Collar - Weight: 210g (25.4mm), 204g (27.2mm), 204g (30.9mm), 204g (31.6mm)
Keep the weight down with Zipp's SL Speed Seatpost. Crafted of super-light carbon, it’s exceptionally stiff for excellent pedaling efficiency, high strength, low weight, and great seat-gripping power. The micro-adjustable clamp and easy-to-access titanium bolts make seat adjustments a breeze. It was fast enough for Tom Boonen’s double win at Flanders and Paris-Roubaix—just imagine what it will do for you.
Page 1 of 1