- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- Steel star nuts for anchoring headset compression in steel or alloy steerer tubes
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$2.75 - $19.99
- Machined aluminum spacers for tuning stem height - Black spacers with white FSA graphic - 5mm and 10mm Spacers are sold individually - 1-1/8" Spacer Kit includes: (3) 3mm, (4) 5mm, (3) 10mm, (2) 20mm
$4.25 - $6.59
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- Crown races for servicing cane creek headsets and Aheadsets
- Technical Description: Top cap for AngleSet headset - Material: Aluminum
$6.00 - $12.00
- color-matched aluminum Interlok Spacers for Cane Creek headsets
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt, cap and star nut - Bolt is hollow for cable pass-through
$6.60 - $7.20
- machined aluminum Spacers for tuning bar and stem height, no logos
Origin-8's Capster is a top cap, bolt and star nut for your 1 1/8-inch threadless headset. It comes in many colors so you can customize your ride.
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
Origin-8's Low-Profile Ahead Cap is a sleek option for your a 1 1/8-inch fork/headset. It includes the bolt and star nut.
- Traditional and integrated type replacement headset crown races
$8.79 - $12.59
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$9.00 - $12.00
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
- Machined aluminum spacers with weight reducing splines, 30% lighter than standard
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
- Superlight CNC machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each 1mm spacers
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4, EC30/26
Custom Cane Creek lower race for Salsa.
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
- Steel cup semi-integrated design - Threaded semi-integrated design - Fits many Sun cruisers and others - Caged bearing 5/32" x 22A - Cup Diameter: 44mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Stack Height: 18.2mm
$14.39 - $29.12 $35.95 Up To 60% Savings
- Separate top and bottom headset assemblies to fit a variety of common applications, including ZS (Zero Stack) and EC (traditional, External Cup) - Precision machined aluminum cups with premium grade bearings - Top assemblies include star nut/top cap, while bottom assemblies include crown race
The Ritchey Logic Threaded Headset is your go-to headset for threaded steerers. Featuring a smaller upper bearing to save weight, the Logic Threaded headset also features lightweight, precision-machined aluminum cups that are deeper for more confident insertion. - Smaller upper bearing to save weight - Lightweight, precision-machined aluminum cups - Deep cups for solid insertion - Material: CrMo/Plastic - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): EC34/28.6 - Lower Fit (S.H.I.S.): EC34/30 - Bearing: Ball bearing
- Ultralight, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each: 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each: 1mm spacers
Page 1 of 8 Next page