- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon injected nylon studs - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail is light, comfortable and engineered for female riders. Comfortable for the long haul, lively on the climbs, and confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover miles with bliss and ease. Avail features the latest endurance frame geometry and an Advanced-grade composite fork with the OverDrive steerer, for precision steering and to keep you fresh for more miles. The PowerCore bottom bracket transfers power directly from each pedal stroke into the road for superb pedaling efficiency.
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail is light, comfortable and engineered for female riders. Light and lively on the climbs and supremely confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover miles with confidence and ease. Avail Advanced is built around an Advanced-grade composite frame that features an exceptionally lightweight endurance geometry with a special carbon layup tuned specifically women. The D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibration, keeping you fresh for the long haul. Disc brake technology provides confidence and control in variable weather, maintaining stopping power on wet roads, while also accommodating larger tire sizes. This bike also features OverDrive steerer tube for increased frontal stiffness and precise steering, along with the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling efficiency.
Quick-drying, breathable TransTextura fabric with a mesh top and seamless heel make for an incredibly comfortable sock. Liv's Sweet Quarter Sock uses high needle-count material for a thin, smooth touch.
- Breathable and stretchy fleece Lycra - Extended and elasticized cuff - Highly absorbent terry wipe area - Silicon appliqué on palm & fingers for all-weather grip - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips - High-visibility reflective accents
Discover a little mischief and unknown territory with the trail-ready Embolden, that perfect bike to get you onto the trails and singletracks. Embolden is designed with women’s-specific geometry and 120mm suspension front and rear, on the single-pivot Flexpoint platform. This bike feels stable, fast, and energetic even as the terrain gets technical, meeting the demands of trail riding. Using our 3F Design Philosophy, we designed a geometry that provides a low standover height, making dismounts and maneuvering your body around the frame effortless. 27.5-inch wheels ensure bike handling is still nimble and playful, while carrying more speed in corners and through rocks, providing a stable, trustworthy feel. Why We Love It: With 120 mm of front and rear suspension around a geometry that offers confidence-inspiring handling, Embolden holds the keys to unlock your mountain bike potential and get you hooked on dirt. With an active feel, ample traction and powerful disc brakes, this bike encourages you to go out and ride it, because you know Embolden’s got your back.
Built with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, you get a lightweight ALUXX-SL frame design with PowerCore bottom bracket for ideal pedaling efficiency that helps you dig deep on serious climbs. Combined with 120 mm of front and rear travel, Boost hub spacing and hydraulic disc brakes, Pique is also a capable descending machine that likes to maintain speed through downhill sections.
Liv’s Hearty Winter Gloves keep your hands toasty during chilly winter commutes. They’re made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric to protect you from the elements. Tip Tech fingertips allow you to check your smartphone without exposing your fingers to cold temperatures. And, reflective accents ensure you stay visible during the short winter months.
$20.00 - $40.00 $40.00 Up To 50% Savings
Slip on Liv's Allure Long Finger Gloves and answer the siren song of your local trails. The lightweight, breathable Clarino leather palm features padding and reinforced double stitching at critical wear areas. A Velcro wrist closure makes it easy to get the gloves on and off, and pre-curved ergo construction means a comfortable, non-binding fit. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't have to take off your gloves when you take a call. There's also a soft, micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumb.
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 Up To 50% Savings
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - High-visibility reflective accents - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$50.00 - $100.00 $100.00 Up To 50% Savings
- Liv Club fit - Full length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - ThermTextura™ fabric
$20.00 $40.00 50% Savings
- TransTextura™ fabric - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Soft micro-fiber panel - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips
$6.00 $12.00 50% Savings
- TransTextura Plus™ anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
$7.00 $14.00 50% Savings
- TransTextura Plus™ anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Single-ply construction, very thin and breathable. - Ultra high gauge 200-needle count - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
$12.50 - $25.00 $25.00 Up To 50% Savings
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
$10.00 $20.00 50% Savings
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
$16.00 $32.00 50% Savings
For riders who prefer a forward, leaned-over riding position, yet still want padding and support, Liv's Connect Forward Saddle is the way to go. Dynamic anatomic design and a central pressure-relieving channel give riders the all-day comfort they've been looking for.
$157.50 - $250.00 $250.00 - $315.00 Up To 50% Savings
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, ful carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$50.00 $100.00 50% Savings
• Liv Club fit • ProTextura™ fabric on the front and back • High collar for added protection • Full-length zipper • Reflective accents
$13.00 $26.00 50% Savings
- Easy quick release bracket - Secure 4-digit combination - Durable cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 8 x 1800mm
$47.50 $95.00 50% Savings
- Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip rubber studs - ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with 3 lightweight Velcro straps - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor tech - Compatible with SPD and SPD SL cleat configurations
$10.50 $21.00 50% Savings
- TransTextura sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
- Cleanspring with leak-proof valve and dust-resistant nozzle design - The narrow shape nozzle allows drinking from the side - 100% BPA-free antibacterial polypropylene material - Unique Pourfast dual-density bottle technology - Recyclable
$20.00 - $21.00
• Embossed with Liv logo • Non-slip PU surface • Anti-vibration EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.5mm thick
$20.00 - $21.00
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
$25.00 - $26.00
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
- CNC machined purple alloy side panels with an easy-carry, ultra-compact design - Durable, corrosion resistant chrome plated chrome-vanadium bits - 3/4/5/6mm hex bits - T25 Torx bit - #2 Phillips head screwdriver
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keep liquids cool up to 2 hours • Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Liv's Mossa Shorts give you a comfortable and conforming fit with supportive Lycra and flat-lock seams. They're sure to become a riding favorite, thanks to an multi-panel contoured cut and fast-drying TransTextura fabric. And, the women's-specific CoreComfort chamois pad ensures a pleasant ride.
Page 1 of 8 Next page