Go anywhere with versatile, durable disc brake Grail rims and wheelsets tested extensively by Stan's cyclocross and pro road teams. The 24.5mm-wide design allows your tires to expand to full volume for drastically reduced rolling resistance and more control. Bead Socket Technology means you get ideal tubeless performance, putting the Grail in a class of its own for adventure, gravel, and road riding.
Grail wheels come with yellow tape and 44mm tubeless valves installed. Front wheels ship with 15x100mm TA end caps installed, and include 12x100mm TA and QR end caps and skewers.
- Designed for gravel, cyclocross, and road
- BST-R Tubeless Technology for road 25-40mm road tubeless tires, traditional road tires when used with tubes, and low--pressure tubeless cyclocross tires
- New faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo Ultimate hubs
- Stainless Steel bearing
- Sapim CX-Ray Black 2.0/(0.9x2.2)/2.0 with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- 24 Front spokes 28 Rear spokes
- Wide, low-profile rim design for better cornering and faster rolling
- Max tubeless pressure (for 23mm tire): 116psi
- Max tubeless pressure (for 32mm tire): 45psi
- Compatible with standard clincher tires when used with tubes
- Disc brake only
- 190lbs rider weight limit
Tubeless-ready rims are compatible with both standard and tubeless-ready tires. When a tubeless-ready tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The rim can always be used with a tube, as well, by simply removing the tubeless valve stem and installing a standard tube like you would with any non-tubeless tire.
|Rim Material||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||Sapim CX-Ray Black 2.0/(0.9x2.2)/2.0mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||1639g (Wheelset)|
|Cassette Compatibility||Campagnolo, Shimano, SRAM XD|
|Valve Type||44mm Presta|
Yellow tape and 44mm tubeless valves installed
Front wheels ship with 15x100mm TA end caps installed, and also include 12x100mm TA and QR end caps and skewers
* Subject to change without notice.