Life is too short for cheap socks. After all, anywhere that your body is connected to the bike is worthy of pampering, which is why Specialized used every trick in the book in creating their Women's SL Mid Socks.
They're constructed from extremely lightweight VaporRize yarns in order to ensure both a soft hand against the skin and rapid moisture wicking. And while this leaves the foot feeling dry and cool, they took things a step further by incorporating a ventilating mesh channel around the toes.
You might not think of it firsthand, but these socks also aid in performance. They feature a deep Y-heel and toe pocket to provide a secure, comfortable fit, plus a targeted textured zone under the forefoot that minimizes slip within the shoe to ensure maximum power transfer throughout your pedal stroke.
- VaporRize yarns are extremely lightweight and soft against the skin, placing an emphasis on moisture transfer and minimizing friction.
- Compression cuff adds security and comfort over the course of the entire ride.
- PowerBand mid-foot arch supports the foot and secures the shape and fit where the foot needs it most.
- Vented mesh toe channel helps to keep things light and airy within the shoe.
- Padded anti-slip zone in forefoot adds to overall comfort, while also improving the interaction between the shoe and the sock.
- Deep Y-heel and toe pockets provide secure fit.
- Three-inch cuff height (size X-Small/ Small)
|Black / X-Small/Small||719676646626||64715-0201||210000020321|