With smooth stability and added balance, this lightweight hardtail 29er puts you in control.
Built on a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame that features classic hardtail design and the added off-road stability of larger diameter 29-inch wheels, Talon is a great choice for XC terrain. The frame geometry is specifically designed for its wheel size and 100mm suspension fork. The result is a confident ride that’s perfect for XC riders looking to increase their speed and improve their skills on fun singletrack rides.
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- SR Suntour XCT HLO 100mm-travel fork with hydraulic lockout
- Giant XC-2 Disc wheelset with Maxxis Icon tubeless tires
- Shimano 2x9-speed drivetrain with Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
|SR Suntour XCM HLO, hydraulic lockout, preload adjust, 100mm travel
|Giant XC-2 Disc, Tubeless
|Giant Tracker Sport
|Sapim Leader, 14g
|Maxxis Ikon, 29x2.2, Tubeless, 60 TPI
|Sealed Cartridge, Threaded
|Shimano Alivio, Direct Mount
|Shimano Deore, Shadow
|Shimano HG400-9 12x36, 9-speed
|Giant Connect Trail, 31.8mm
|Shimano M315, hydraulic disc, [F] 180mm, [R] 160mm
|Giant Contact Comfort
|Giant Sport, 30.9mm
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Black/Neon Yellow / Medium