Dimension Junior Pedals. - Molded nylon, 1-piece, caged-type pedals - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Overall pedal size is 80 x 60mm - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 230g (9/16-inch); 304g (1/2-inch)
Features - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible
$13.99 - $16.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
Dimension Mountain Sport Pedals. - Molded nylon pedal body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Weight: 290g
Salt Junior pedals with a new shape for smaller feet. Knurled surface and extra pins for improved traction. - 9/16"
The Safari pedal is designed with extra pins in these high impact areas to ensure the pedal stays grippy after withstanding severe abuse. The optimal pin placement, hexagonal pin shape, and knurling all combine to make this one of the most durable, effective plastic pedals in the market. - Tough Nylon Fiberglass construction - True dual concave design - Knurled surface for extra grip - 20 hexagonal pins per side - 9/16"
The Shadow Conspiracy Ravager Pedals - Injection-molded composite with molded pins - Loose ball only - 4140 heat-treated spindle - 9/16"
The new Shadow Surface Pedal is made with performance and function in mind. Starting with a wider and longer, slim platform. The wide 105mm x100mm platform is specifically shaped to be thin and stiff while still offering an overall concave shape. Added advanced micro-knurling and 12 pins per side for a maximum grip that still allows foot adjustments mid-shred. Made with the same proven nylon-composite material as the Ravager pedal, with a heat-treated chromoly axle that includes a 6mm broach for ease of installation and high-end looks. - Injection-molded nylon-composite body - Heat-treated 4140 chromoly broached spindle - 105mm length x 100mm wide - 3.5mm pin height - 12 pins per side - Thickness: 18mm and 24mm at bearing cover - 9/16"
Dimension Cruiser/Comfort Pedals. - Forged aluminum platform-type body with slip-resistant surface and built-in reflectors - Platform size is 105.5 x 74mm - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 448g
The Plaza features an unusually large platform with a concave profile, hexagonal pins and extra-fine knurling. - Injection-molded nylon / fibreglass - Knurled top surface - Chromoly spindle - Overall wider pedal body - Loose ball - 9/16"
The Tom Dugan signature Grandstand pedals feature a slim design to keep feet close to the axle, plus a wider, dual-concave platform. - 17mm thick at center - 105mm wide - Full-size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach - 9/16"
- 1 piece folding pedal with a black boron spindle - Dual sleeve bearings for maintenance free longevity - 9/16" spindle - Platform size: 102mm x 74mm - Weight: 294g per pair
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings. - 380 grams - 9/16" axles
- Slip-resistant surface - Loose ball bearings - 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Weight: 431 g - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
Giant's Plastic Platform Pedals boast light and durable fiber-reinforced nylon bodies with wide, low-profile platforms and 10 molded pins per side for an excellent grip. You also get tough chromoly axles, quality bearings, and reflectors for visibility. - 9/16-inch spindles - 350 grams (pair)
- Polished one-piece alloy body - Boron spindle - Toe clip compatible - Approximately 450g pair
Dimension Mountain Compe Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 335g
A nylon evolution of DMR's V12 body design. Equipped with the same concave footprint and narrow profile DMR pedals are known for, while spinning on a Dual DU bushing system to provide the value of a plastic pedal with a thoughtful approach to increased durability. - Chromoly axle - Dual DU bushing system - Full-length 6mm off-road pins for added grip
Odyssey's been making these pedals longer than you've been alive and no one does it better. The wide alloy body and cage put the kung fu grip on your waffles, and radiused outside corners offer better clearance, Clarence. Thread 'em on your classic cruiser or track whip, get yourself some snacks, and slay the dirt dragon with a Triple Trap attack!
• M4 threaded pedal cages mounting holes • Four windows in pedal body large enough to fit double toe straps • Polished Body • Concave footbed • Single-sided design
Giant's AC Pedals are ready for all conditions! These single-sided platforms feature aluminum bodies and cages for low weight and durability with chromoly axles and quality bearings for excellent performance. They accept toe clips and straps (sold separately). - 238 grams (pair) - 9/16-inch spindle
- Nylon folding pedals with one piece composite body - Perfect for use on folding bikes or others that are frequently transported - 9/16" axle fits most standard cranksets
Origin-8's Pro Track Light Pedals boast durable chromoly axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature an aluminum body and a toe-clip compatible aluminum cage, and tip the scales at 360 grams a pair.
Giant's Pro Alloy MTB Pedals are a nice upgrade for your off-road ride or urban street machine. They boast light and durable aluminum bodies and toothed cages for a great grip. You'll also appreciate the sealed bearings for excellent performance and reflectors for visibility. Plus, they are compatible with toe clips and straps (sold separately). \ - 9/16-inch spindles
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
Evo's LU-A18 Platform Pedals are aggressive DH pedals that use a 1-piece aluminum body for serious toughness. The large, concave platform gives you huge surface area when going big and going fast. Removable pins deliver maximum traction. They're durable too, with burly cromo axles and sealed bearings.
- Street platforms with one-piece alloy body - Great for use with soft-soled street shoes - Toe clips and straps required (single strap only)
Alloy pedals with a smaller platform that is ideal for smaller sized shoes and offers ample ground and cornering clearance. - 6061-T6 die-cast alloy body construction - 2DU Bushing System with low-friction coating - Boron axles - 14 removable traction pins per pedal - Pedal body dimensions: 105 x 93 x 25mm (LxWxH) - 9/16"
- Cast aluminum body with traction nubs - Loose ball bearings - 9/16-inch spindle
Page 1 of 8 Next page