Parts & Accessories
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
Replacement dust cover for Origin 8 XLT Cranksets
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
Replacement CINCH Preload Ring for non-driveside Race Face CINCH cranks
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
- For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only - Allows switching crank arms between bikes, such as a FatBike and an XC MTB - Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle
- Preload collar for adjusting tension on bottom bracket bearings - For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only
$4.00 - $6.00
Used to adjust crank chainline or ensure proper bearing preload when using 30mm spindle cranks. - Inner Diameter: 30mm - Outer Diameter: 41.5mm - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - Sold Individually
Wheels Manufacturing 2.5mm Black Aluminum Bottom Bracket Spacers are for adjusting chainline or bearing play in English (BSA) or Italian threaded bottom brackets.
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
Race Face steel chainring bolts. Includes four sets of 12mm bolts/nuts for inner and outer chainrings.
$4.99 - $5.19
- Stock steel chainring bolts found on low/mid-range Race Face cranks - For double cranksets
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type XC/AM cranksets.
$5.99 - $7.99
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Inner Length: M8x7.5mm Bolt (x4) / M8x7mm Nut (x4) - Material: Steel - Type: 1x
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type FR/DH cranksets.
$6.59 - $17.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Race Face CINCH Crank Puller • Puller cap for Cinch model Race Face cranks only, including Next SL, SixC and Turbine • Puller cap utilizes 16mm hex key • 26mm thread
$7.99 - $20.99
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
$7.99 - $9.99
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Material: Steel - Type: 2x
Replacement crank bolt for RaceFace Cinch cranks.
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
- 7075-T6 aluminum direct mount spider or lockring to fit Race Face Cinch system splined cranks - RF-3296 spider is required for running 2-ring setups with Boost (Race Face 1x Direct Mount rings work fine with Boost) - Mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
- For fitting SRAM/Truvativ BB30 cranks to 68mm shell BB30/PF30 frames if spacer kit is missing - Already supplied with all aftermarket BB30/PF30 bottom bracket bearing sets, but not with OEM applications
- Replacement bolt kits for mounting chain guides to ISCG and ISCG-05 frame tabs - Kits include chainline adjustment spacers - 8/12mm button head bolts for single ring steel backplate guide applications - 10/16mm flat head bolts for single ring alloy backplate guide applications
- M30 cap with self-extracting crank bolt and washer - Compatible with 2013 and newer FSA Gossamer cranks
Crank arm tip protectors for Origin8 Thruster Crank Arm Tip Protectors fit all Thruster Series MTB, Boost, and Fat cranksets. Grab a pair to protect your crank arm tips from abrasions and impacts.
Page 1 of 5 Next page