Holiday Gift Ideas & Stocking Stuffers
Blackburn's Sweat Net protects your precious bicycle and components from the corrosive effects of perspiration as you log indoor miles. It's made of washable terry cloth and fits most bicycles. - Fits most road and mountain bikes
Protect your Garmin Edge 1000 with a form-fitting, silicone case and keep your mind at ease. Choose from a variety of cool colors to match your personal style.
The Universal Aerodrink Bracket fastens quickly and easily to your aerobar extensions using secure Velcro straps. It's compatible with Profile Design's Aerodrink, Insulated Aerodrink, and Aquacell systems (all sold separately).
- Contains everything you need to effectively treat a common road rash injury immediately after crashing - Properly treat up to 4 wounds with this lightweight, Resealable, And waterproof kit - Includes: Antiseptic ointment, (2)-4"X3" non-Adhering wound dressing, (2)-3"X3" general use surgical sponges, (2)-6" Stretch net burn gauze, (2)-4"X2" bandages, (2)-1"X3" bandages, (2) Butterfly cut closures, (2) Betadine antiseptic pads, (2) Antiseptic towelettes, (2) Advil pain relief tablets, Road rash treatment guide
CamelBak Podium Big Chill 25 oz is a high performance insulated sport bottle that keeps your water cooler longer. A double-walled bottle construction uses closed cell foam technology to keep your water cold twice as long as a standard bottle. The patented spill-proof Jet Valve allows the user to hydrate immediately without having to open or close a drinking interface and the bottle’s streamlined ergonomic design offers excellent squeezability without compromising bottle grip. The large aperture of the drinking nozzle generates an exceptional water flow rate and is easy to remove for thorough cleaning. The Podium Chill also has a lockout dial with easy to read graphics for leak-proof transport.
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keep liquids cool up to 2 hours • Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
• Folds into small pouch • Compact and lightweight • Fits within a jersey pocket • Ideal for light groceries
$19.99 - $20.00
Modern mountain bikes' fancy suspension and lower standover height have put water bottle cage real estate at a premium, but Blackburn's Wayside Side Entry MTB Cage buys back some space! - Left or Right Handed - This 2 piece system can be installed so that the bottle is able to exit from either the right or left side. No extra hardware is required and the cage installs easily and quickly. - Bottle Retention - There is nothing worse than looking down at your bike and realizing that you have one less water bottle than you started with. Our cages are vigorously lab AND field tested at each stage of the development process to ensure that your water is safely held to the bike. Details: - Standard 65mm center-to-center hole spacing - Two mounting bolts included Dimensions: - Length 140mm/5.51in - Width 87mm/3.43in - Height 87mm/3.43 - Weight 45 Grams
GoPro's ens Replacement Kit replaces the original equipment that comes standard on your camera. The kit includes a screwdriver for quick, convenient installation.
Blackburn's Local Top Tube Bag give you easy access to all your essential riding gear. - Small & compact - Perfect size for fuel snacks and keys - Outside netting will fit iPhone 6 - Adjustable to fit different frames and stem configurations
$20.25 - $25.00
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 4.75 inches; the basket tapers to 13 x 8 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1372 has a Zinc plated finish; 1372GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.2 lbs.
XLAB's Aero Cage Optimizer is a cool little device that mounts onto the bottle mounts on your frame or aero-bar or rear hydration system. Once in place, it lets you adjust your cage up, down, forward or backwards up to 1.75 inches so that everything fits and works the way you want it (cages sold separately).
Go from wrist to bike in seconds with your Forerunner 920XT. Garmin's Quick Release Kit includes a quick release bracket, a wrist bracket, a bike mount, 2 pins, 2 screws, 6 rubber bike mount o-rings, and installation screwdrivers.
$22.95 - $23.95
Keep your hands free of grime and protected from potentially harmful lubricants, chemicals and solvents with Park's Nitrile Mechanic's Gloves. Sold in boxes of 100 pairs, these hand protectors were recently improved with a thicker, heavier-duty nitrile material that offers excellent dexterity plus the toughness to resist rips and snags, and to be re-used multiple times. They're made from nitrile and not latex to prevent any possible allergic reactions. These mechanic's mitts provide a superior fit and are easy to slip on and off, too.
- Welded seam construction - Water repellent - Ultra-lightweight - PU coated zipper - Molded zipper garage - Reflective accents - 420d TPU coated nylon - 0.29 Liter capacity - 25 grams
$23.00 - $32.00
- Protextura Water Resistant Nylon And Waterproof Zipper Provide Extra Protection To Keep Gear Dry - Industrial-Strength Hook-And-Loop Straps Offer Superior Holding Power To Securely Attach To Seatposts - Reflective Strip And Taillight Hanger Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety - Internal Mesh Pocket For Organization Of Small Essentials
With the push of a button, the 2’Fer can switch between a white 60 lumen front light and a red 20 lumen rear light. Holding the button for 2 seconds turns the light on and off, and pushing the button once changes modes between white solid, red solid, white flashing and red flashing. The light also remembers which mode you were last using and turns on in that mode. - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium Polymer battery - Waterproof to IP-65 standard - 3 hour recharge time - 18g / 0.04lb each As Front: - 60 Lumens - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs As Rear: - 20 Lumens - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs
The brightest of Blackburn's Local rear lights with an extruded aluminum shell for extra durability - Built to ANSI FL-1 light standard - 20 lumens - 3 modes: High: 20 lumens, Steady Flash: 20 lumens, Strobe: 20 lumens - Runtime: High: 40 hrs, Steady Flash: 70 hrs, strobe: 86 hrs - Silicone mount, 1 size fits all - Large translucent lens power button is easy to turn on/off while pedaling or wearing gloves - Replaceable AA batteries (Included)
Old school cool meets new school tech with Endura's Retro Socks. They're fast-wicking thanks to the CoolMax fabric, and durable thanks to the nylon heels and toes. Throw in a Lycra support zone at the arch for phenomenal fit, and you've got a comfortable pair of socks for racing and leisure riding.
With Profile's Aerodrink System you can stay in your aero position and stay hydrated. This durable, injection-molded 32-ounce bottle includes an extended straw for easy access, and its mesh plug is great for on-the-go refills. The Aerodrink also slips easily into Profile's Airstryke and Century aero bars (sold separately).
Topeak's ProPack is a weather resistant seat pack that's perfect for those light and fast riders who want to carry the bare essentials. Molded out of EVA foam, the ProPack is super lightweight and boasts a sleek profile. And, it boasts a 360-degree reflective strip for safety and Topeak's QuickClick mount for max convenience.
A harmonious marriage of two classic Blackburn products: a cargo rack and bottle cage in one. Blackburn's Outpost Cargo Cage provides a solution to carrying your oddly-shaped gear along for the ride. - Securely strap down odd size bottles and other gear, such as bags and clothing - Mounts to 2 standard bottle cage bosses - Three sets of mounting holes to fit different size frames - Included silicone-backed webbing straps prevents your cargo from jostling free - 6mm alloy tube construction - 4kgs/8.8lbs carrying capacity - Weight: 164 grams w/ straps
The Stealth Pocket 100 is the first in a line of next-generation top-tube bags. It has a 72-degree front that fits tight up against the stem and features an inside mesh pocket for electrolyte/salt tablets. The bag reduces drag caused by the stem and headset spacers (note: measure stem height to height of bag). The silver-colored interior makes it easy to see what’s inside quickly so you can turn your focus back to the road ahead. With a non-slip surface underneath and extra-long front straps, you won’t have trouble attaching it even if you have cables entering your frame behind the headset. And, you’ll be sure that the Stealth Pocket 100 will stay in place so you can get to your nutrition quickly and easily.
$26.00 - $32.00
Keep your snacks, camera, or phone close at hand in Giant's Waterproof Top Tube Bag. It features welded seams and TPU-laminated fabric to completely seal out the elements. Velcro straps let you mount it quickly and easily to your bike.
- Welded seam construction - Water repellent - Ultra-lightweight - Reflective accents - 420d TPU coated nylon - 0.96 Liter capacity - 31g
Boost the carrying capacity of your Topeak MTX BeamRack (sold separately) with their Dual-Side Frame. It enables you to attach panniers and other Topeak MTX bags to your BeamRack.
Local 50 Front Light - Two bright LEDs pump out 50 lumens - 3 beam modes let you adjust light intensity and battery runtime for your rides - Clear silicone side bezel amplifies visibility on all sides - Flexible silicone mount fits any handlebar diameter or shape - Tool free battery door allows for easy battery replacement - Built to the ANSI FL-1 standard, which provides consistent light performance measurement guidelines - 3 modes: High: 50 lumens, Low: 25 lumens, Strobe: 25 lumens - Runtime: High: 26 hrs, Low: 50 hrs, Strobe: 122 hrs - Plastic Injection body - 3xAA replaceable batteries Local 10 Rear Light - Large lens power button is easy to turn on/off while pedaling or wearing gloves - Silicone mount, one size fits all - Built to the ANSI FL-1 standard, which provides consistent light performance guidelines and measurements - FL-1 ANSI Standard - 10 lumens - 2 modes: High: 10 lumens, Steady Flash: 10 lumens - Runtime: High: 70 hrs, Steady Flash: 140 hrs - Replaceable AA batteries
- For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Holds iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy 7 - Includes touch screen friendly splash-proof bag - Universal clamp attaches to all round bars up to 1.5" diameter - Viewing perspective can be set for preference - landscape or portrait - Instant removal and installation of device - Neat rubber bumpers grip and help cushion device - Mini-Tablet Holder max dimensions: - Holds devices with max dims 8.6" x 5.5" x .625" | 220 x 140 x 15mm (H x W x D)
No more fumbling for salt, electrolyte or Ibuprofen tablets. Stealth Pocket XP debuts four outside pockets for easy access to the small vitals that make the big difference. The silver-colored interior makes it easy to see what’s inside quickly so you can turn your focus back to the road ahead. - Capacity: 20.4 in3 (334 cm3) - Weight: 2.3 oz (67g)
NiteRider is proud to introduce the Swift 450. Delivering everyday reliable performance in an economical ultra compact head light. Sporting features like an easy on and off handlebar strap mount, low battery indicator and to top it off, it's USB Rechargeable; making it the perfect light of choice for commuters and cycling enthusiasts. Although small in size, make no mistake, the Swift 450 packs a big punch with a maximum light output of 450 lumens! Powered by an internal Lithium Ion battery, in Walk Mode, the Swift 450 can run for up to twenty five before it needs a charge. - Highly durable design made with fiberglass reinforced plastic - Smooth 450 lumen beam pattern in an ultra compact and lightweight design - Innovative Collimator Lens – optimizes your field of view - Built-in, easy on and off handlebar strap mount - 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode - Fuel Gauge / Battery Level Indicator - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water resistant - Convenient USB rechargeable Lumen Output: 450 Run Time: 1:30 – 25:00hrs Quick Charge Time: 2:00hrs at 1Amp Normal Charge Time: 3:15hrs at 500mA Weight: 82g Battery: Li-Ion WARRANTY The Swift 450 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES LED Light Head Internal Li-Ion Battery Build-in, Handlebar Mount USB Charging Cable
Page 1 of 4 Next page