Giant's Core Baggy Shorts are a solid foundation for a great day of riding. The breathable polyester/spandex shell has a relaxed fit for all-day comfort and great range of motion. The soft elastic waistband means these shorts are always comfortable and the two hip pockets let you carry your on-the-go essentials. The Core Baggy Shorts feature an inner mesh liner equipped with Giant's CoreComfor chamois, made from dual thickness high-density foam for all-day support.
Identical to the ELITE AmFIB Cycling Bib Tight, but without a built in chamois. Wear Pearl's warmest, most weather resistant tight over your favorite cycling shorts and you’ll be able to keep riding no matter how cold it gets. - ELITE AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection in key exposure areas - Thermal Fleece fabric with water shedding PI Dry technology on back of legs - Ankle zippers allow for easy on and off - P.R.O. Transfer fabric with raw edge construction on bib uppers for chafe free comfort - Flat, external pocket on right thigh for easy access to essentials - ELITE Escape 1:1 Chamois with floating top sheet design reduces friction - BioViz high visibility colors and reflective element
Make every ride, from around-the-block jaunts to cross-country tours, more fun with Bellwether's Women's Capris! Light, wicking fabric with flatlock seams provides an ergonomic fit and mesh inserts behind the knees maximize ventilation. The supportive, 4-way stretch Contour chamois offers ride-all-day comfort. Plus, reflective accents enhance visibility.
The Men’s Chrono Pro Bib is the result of over two years of exhaustive design, research and testing. Giro fit, rode, tweaked and obsessed until they created what they believe to be the best bib short available. They paid attention to every detail. The straps are custom stretch that they developed because they couldn’t find anything that met their standards. They move effortlessly when you do, never fold or bunch, and lay flat against your shoulders and back. The leg bands are also custom designed to ensure the short stays comfortably in place. A knit lumbar support panel provides essential support to your lower back for relief on long rides, and a radio pocket gives you storage for valuables. Premium Italian lycra provides ample compression and durability, and the chamois is anatomically shaped with varied zones of foam density to keep you comfortable all day.
- 8-Panel aerodynamic design (80% Nylon/20% Spandex) with the silver pad - Elasticized waist with elastic leg gripper - Chamois is single thickness/Density with 4-Way stretch and seamless construction
- 8-Panel curved aerodynamic design - 72% Nylon, 28% Spandex Coldblack upf 50+ sunblocking fabric - Diamond seamless 4-Way stretch perforated foam gel pad - Features mesh top with lycra bias straps, flatlock stitching, and elastic leg grippers with silicone strips
- 8-Panel aerodynamic design (73% Nylon/27% Spandex upf 50+) with the gold pad - Elasticized waist and elastic leg silicone gripper - Chamois is double thickness/Density with 4-Way stretch with hollow tech seamless construction
Retain your body heat without losing freedom of movement. Craft's mid-layer Flex Tights boast warm Flex and Pearl fleece fabrics so your legs muscles stay loose, relaxed, and ready to work. - Flex and Pearl fleece fabrics - Form fitting - Soft waist cuff - Contrast flat-lock seams - Inner pocket in mesh - Reflective logos
- 8-Panel 7.4Oz nylon/Spandex with pace womens seamless sanitized 4-Way stretch pad - Wide elasticized waistband, elastic leg grippers with silicone strip
- 8-Panel curved aerodynamic design - 72% Nylon, 28% Spandex coldblack upf 50+ sunblocking fabric - Diamond seamless 4-Way stretch perforated foam gel pad - Features flatlock stitching, elastic waist, and elastic leg gripper with silicone strip
Legendary fit, performance and durability featuring an anatomic chamois and 8-panel design for superior comfort and value.
Ergonomically designed short and chamois deliver comfort, quality, long lasting durability and a great fit.
Legendary fit, performance and durability featuring an anatomic chamois and 8-panel design for superior comfort and value.
Powerful stretch and recovery combined with high-density chamois, moisture wicking fabrics and exceptional fit. Features - Shorter 6” inseam - Dual Fabric construction - Powerful Stretch and recovery - 3D molded, multi-layer pad - Non-restrictive leg bands with silicone printing - Soft waistband for added comfort - Reflective accents Fit: Modified eight-panel design Inseam: 6” (Size Medium) Fabric: Power+™ Titan PS™ UPF: 40+ Chamois: Contour Pro™
Garneau's Zappa Knickers blend high performance, comfort, and rugged durability. Cut from high-tech materials like Dirtmax, Techfit, and Dura-X, these mountain biking knickers provide comfort-enhancing stretch and long-wearing resistance to scrapes and cuts. Convenient front pockets feature Velcro closures while a hidden zippered pocket gives enhanced security. They also include Garneau's removable 2002 Innershorts with a comfortable SilverCool3 chamois. You'll love the adjustable fit of these shorts thanks to Velcro tabs at the legs and a waistband with elastic in the rear and belt loops. Articulate knees mean you can pedal uninhibited, plus, a zip fly with Velcro closure makes them easy to slip off after an epic day of riding!
The Radius Shorts meet the needs of entry-level roadies and mountain bikers seeking a modest outer short with the benefits of a tight-fitting innershort. FABRICS: -Rhino: Stretchable, breathable, DWR -AirFit Mesh: Ventilation and stretchability DETAILS: -Sewn-in AirFit Mesh innershorts with chamois, Powerband and an 8"/20.5 cm inseam -Elastic waist with drawstring -Inseam: 8"/20.5 cm -2 front pockets -Side pocket with flap and velcro -Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching -Front and back reflective accents INFO +: -AirSport Chamois - Women
With Garneau's Neo Power Motion Shorts, compression is the key word. But what is the advantage of compression? First, it increases blood circulation in the muscles; good blood circulation during long rides allows better performance and increases resistance to fatigue by up to 10–20%. Second, it helps prevent muscle vibration which causes additional fatigue and soreness. The Neo Power Motion Shorts are made with Power + LYCRA fiber and Endurexx fabrics, which both offer great stretchability and compressive properties. In addition, a Powerband at the cuff reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation. The Motion Airgel chamois completes these shorts designed for optimal comfort and efficiency on long rides.
Ride all you like and don't compromise on chic. The Icefit 2 Dress is comfortable, stylish and performance-driven–or those sunny summer days when you just can't bear not to ride your bike. Heat-managing fabrics will keep you cool and composed, whether you wear it on your commute or on the weekend to meet ride buddies at your favorite coffee spot. It's unlikely you'll want to wear just the dress part to ride your bike, so they've also included a separate pair of spandex shorts–with a section for a chamois which you can put in or remove depending on how far and how actively you want to ride. - Icefit 2: Antibacterial microfiber that transforms sweat into a cooling agent. - AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control - Rodi: Shiny fabric with incomparable stretchability and comfort. - Separate Drytex 2002 innershorts with removable chamois and Powerband - 10.5"/27 cm invisible zip - 1 rear zippered pocket - Multimedia pocket - Reflective accents - Inseam: 10"/25.5 cm - Slim Flex Chamois - Women - UPF/SPF 50
Stay active in the winter months with Louis Garneau's Training Pants. Their Drytex 6000 fabric retains your body heat so you stay warm and happy to face the elements. Plus, the elastic waist with drawstring secures the fit and the flatlock seams prevent chafing. Headed out in the early morning or evening hours? The reflective accents on these pants will enhance your visibility.
Stay active in the winter months with Louis Garneau's Training Pants. Their Drytex 6000 fabric retains your body heat so you stay warm and happy to face the elements. Plus, the wide waistband offers a comfy fit around your stomach and the flatlock seams prevent chafing. Headed out in the early morning or evening hours? The reflective accents on these pants will enhance your visibility.
When the temps get a bit cooler, Garneau's Course Thermal Bib Shorts will help you go the distance with premium comfort and support. The secret is Garneau's fabrics that retain body heat, repel water, and protect you from the wind, all while offering breathability and promoting muscular performance. The 7-panel construction conforms for an anatomic fit and Powerband thigh cuffs provide support and reduce pressure on your lower legs. The hours you spend in the saddle will fly by thanks to the 5Motion chamois that ensures long-lasting comfort. With reflective accents, stretch trim on the bib straps, and a comfort zip for easy pit stops, Garneau has thought of all the details!
With Garneau's Neo Power Motion Bib, compression is the key word. But what is the advantage of compression? First, it increases blood circulation in the muscles; good blood circulation during long rides allows better performance and increases resistance to fatigue by up to 10–20%. Second, it helps prevent muscle vibration which causes additional fatigue and soreness. The shorts of the Neo Power Motion Bib are made with Power + LYCRA fiber and Endurexx fabrics, which both offer great stretchability and compressive properties. In addition, a Powerband at the cuff reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation. The Motion Airgel chamois completes this bib, designed for optimal comfort and efficiency on long rides.
The All-City Perennial Bib channels the timeless look of the 70’s but utilizes all of the best modern fabrics and a high-end CyTech chamois. These are a must for any cyclist as they pair with any jersey you may wish to wear and are a foundational item in any rider’s wardrobe. - Material: Miti Vector and Shield fabrics - Chamois: CyTech Endurance 2 Carbonium, Men's Cut
- Super Lite Dry: 2-ply, water-repellent and wind-breaking - HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back - Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue. - Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying - 5 Motion Chamois - Weather: Chilly/Wind
With Garneau's Rio cycling knickers you get the layered look of a combined knickers and skirt without the heaviness and added heat of an actual layered outfit. The knickers are made of Icefit, a fabric that's soft, cool, and fast drying. The skirt is a combination of Silken Flex and Silken Flex Light Mesh, two light and stretchable weaves that provide great ease of movement. Finally, the Rio Knickers are equipped with the SlimFlex chamois, which offers excellent comfort and maximum versatility.
• The ultimate Over Mountain shorts: breathability and durability all in one • Outer shell uses perforated material for superior breathability • Inner mesh bib liner has integrated and removable foam knee protection • Waist adjustment and front closure ensure superior fit
• The ultimate women’s shorts for all-day rides • 4 engineered pockets to carry your ride essentials • Cannondale's SAVE PLUS chamois provides the ultimate all-day comfort • UPF 50+ fabrics
• Performance-level bib shorts with Cannondale's new SAVE chamois • Cuff elastic keeps shorts from shifting • Engineered paneling for superior fit • Sublimated graphics won’t fade or crack
• Performance-level shorts with Cannondale's new SAVE chamois • Cuff and waistband elastic keep shorts from shifting • Engineered paneling for superior fit
• High in function and value, the all new Classic Shorts feature Cannondale's women’s-specific SAVE Chamois technology • Traditional gripper elastic at hem keeps shorts in place • Anatomic 6-panel design
Page 1 of 12 Next page