$1.01 $2.00 50% Off
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 8-speed internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Chrome plated
$1.79 - $17.88
Clif Bars are a delicious source of healthy energy and are full of essential vitamins and minerals. Made with high-quality, organic ingredients, Clif Bars are a perfect go-to food whether you’re on the bike or just need a quick snack at the office. They contain 10 grams of protein and are made with real fruit, nuts, and whole grains. They contain no hydrogenated oils or artificial flavors.
$3.07 $13.90 78% Off
- Replacement drive ring for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Requires drive ring removal tool (sold separately)
$4.00 $8.00 50% Off
Giant's Numen Mini Taillight is small, powerful and surprisingly bright. It's so lightweight, you can just leave it on your bike where drivers will notice its 2 bright LEDs. This nice light has a flexible rubber mount so you can attach it almost anywhere on your bike. It has steady and flashing modes and runs up to 100 hours on its included batteries.
$4.98 $8.50 41% Off
Replacement inner wear plate for MRP chain guides.
$6.00 $11.00 45% Off
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
$6.60 - $26.00 $25.00 - $26.00 Up to 74% Off
- TransTextura™ fabric - Multi-thickness foam absorbs road and trail vibrations - Soft micro-fiber thumb panel
$7.50 $15.00 50% Off
If you're heading off-road, treat your feet to Giant's Realm Quarter Socks. Extra cushioning in the forefoot and heel relieve pressure on your feet, and compression material stabilizes your feet and ankles. A tall, 7-inch cuff protects your ankles from brush and trail obstacles. - High-tech look, reinforced specifically for intensive off-road protection - Cushion knit on forefoot and heel to release pressure - Muscle compression and stabilization - 7-inch cuff
$7.50 $15.00 50% Off
Giant's Streak Quarter Socks are a lightweight essential for your sock drawer. The single-ply construction and TransTextura Plus fabric make these socks quick to dry, so your feet stay fresh through the ride. Plus, reinforced forefoot cushioning ensures your feet stay comfortable, even when you're pedaling hard.
$7.98 $15.95 50% Off
SOS Socks offering in the TEAM 2.0 line, constructed with 200 Needle, closed toe technology. The fine yarns in a high TPI configuration provide a thin, close fit between you and your shoes. Moisture movement increases with the higher number of stitches keeping your feet even drier than before. The closed toe technology creates a seamless toe no others can match. TEAM 2.0 is the perfect sock and is now available from SOS Socks!
$7.98 $39.90 80% Off
12x142mm adapter for SPOON 135 Rear Hubs. Compatible with SPIKE and SPOON wheels produced from 2011-2015 (built with SPOON hubs). Not compatible with 2016 SPIKE or SPOON wheels (built with SPIKE hubs). Not compatible with Spike Race28 Enduro Wheels. Material: Alloy / Steel Weight (g): ±37 Compatibility: SPOON 12x135mm Rear Hubs
$8.01 - $16.00 $16.00 Up to 50% Off
- Two machined aluminum spacers (some kits may include a sleeve) for mounting one end of Manitou rear shocks (air or coil) - Sold as a set of two spacers: two sets required per shock, one per each eyelet - Sized by bolt diameter: M6, M8, or M9.5 (3/8-inch) and frame mount ID width (in mm) - This hardware is for <2010 shocks with 12.5mm eyelets
$8.10 $9.00 10% Off
SRAM's Rise 40 Conversion Cap Tool will allow you to easily change the conversion caps (sold separately) on your Rise 40 wheels.
$8.63 $28.00 69% Off
Treat your hands to great gloves! Liv's Signature Long Finger Gloves utilize light, tough, and breathable Clarino leather palms with light padding and reinforced stitching in key wear areas. The 4-way stretch mesh backs keep your hands cool, and slip-on elastic cuffs make these gloves super easy to get on and off. TechTip fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't need to remove your gloves when your phone starts to ring.
$9.00 $18.00 50% Off
Giant Merino Wool Realm Socks are constructed from 22 micron genuine Merino wool which offers excellent heat and moisture regulation, with reinforced toes and heels for durability and a high cuff. Features - Pro-grade cold weather sock - 22 Micron genuine Merino wool for good moisture transfer and thermo regulation - Nylon Reinforced toe and heel for durability - 7-inch long cuff
$9.00 $18.00 50% Off
- TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - High gauge 132 needle count for thin and smooth touch - Ventilation mesh top - Flat seam and seamless heel closure - 8 inch cuff
$9.00 - $10.50
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$9.13 - $18.25 $17.00 - $18.25 Up to 50% Off
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$9.84 $40.00 - $42.00 Up to 77% Off
- Lightweight TransTextura stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Single layer, vented Amara leather palm - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Long elastic wrist opening
$10.00 $20.00 50% Off
When the weather starts to turn you need the warming power of Giant's Realm Merino Quarter Socks. Wool is unbeaten when it comes to warmth-to-weight ratio, and its funk-fighting properties are legendary. Giant's Realm Merino socks incorporate a nylon reinforced heel and toe for increased durability and a 7-inch cuff to keep the cold winds off your ankles. - Pro-grade cold weather sock - 22 Micron genuine Merino wool for good moisture transfer and thermoregulation - Nylon Reinforced toe and heel for durability - 7-inch long cuff
$10.00 $20.00 50% Off
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
$10.00 - $21.00 $20.00 - $21.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
$10.01 - $20.00 $20.00 Up to 50% Off
- Two machined aluminum spacers (some kits may include a sleeve) for mounting one end of Manitou rear shocks (air or coil) - Sold as a set of two spacers: two sets required per shock, one per each eyelet - Sized by bolt diameter: M6, M8, or M10) and frame mount ID width (in mm) - This hardware is for 2011+ shocks with 15mm eyelets
$10.30 $40.00 74% Off
Slip on Liv's Allure Long Finger Gloves and answer the siren song of your local trails. The lightweight, breathable Clarino leather palm features padding and reinforced double stitching at critical wear areas. A Velcro wrist closure makes it easy to get the gloves on and off, and pre-curved ergo construction means a comfortable, non-binding fit. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't have to take off your gloves when you take a call. There's also a soft, micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumb. - TransTextura fabric - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Soft micro-fiber panel - Tip Tech smartphone operable fingertips
$12.00 $15.00 20% Off
A minimalist lock for quick stops, Giant's SureLock Flex Combo Air lock is easy to take along for the ride. The lightweight, self-coiling 2.2mm-thick steel cable is compact enough to fit in your jersey pocket or seat bag. Its tough vinyl coating ensures your bike won't get scratches. And, the three-digit, reset-able combo lock is integrated into the cable lock.
$12.48 $24.95 50% Off
- Front axle replacement kit, 9mm quick release - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
$12.48 $55.95 78% Off
- Mud and splash protected - Foam padding for additional protection - Simple to access - Can be attached to back pack
$12.48 $55.95 78% Off
- Mud and splash protected - Foam padding for additional protection - Simple to access - Can be attached to backpack
$13.00 $20.00 35% Off
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria Left and Right specific fit - Arch compression band - Y-gore heel construction
$13.00 $26.00 50% Off
- TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Velcro closure - Large micro-fiber wipe area
Page 1 of 6 Next page