Kurt Kinetic's Skewer is an affordable, steel quick-release that perfectly fits into all Kurt Kinetic trainers. Use it instead of your nice aluminum quick release so it stays in pristine condition. • 130mm width
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Giant's Chopping Block lifts your front wheel so it's even with your rear wheel while on a trainer. It's compatible with 26-inch and 700c wheels and has a stable, anti-skid base.
Blackburn's Sweat Net protects your precious bicycle and components from the corrosive effects of perspiration as you log indoor miles. It's made of washable terry cloth and fits most bicycles. - Fits most road and mountain bikes
$17.95 - $19.95
- Replacement belt - Select model based on model/roller size and belt size
Leveling block for indoor trainers
• Plastic riser block allows the position of front wheel at one of two heights
Giant's Cyclotron Chopping Block supports and lifts your front wheel so you ride a level bike when you're on a trainer. It holds 700c and 26-inch wheels and has a stable, anti-skid base. It's made of ABS plastic for strength, low weight, and durability.
Kinetic's Riser Ring lets you level your bike when you're riding on your trainer. Plus, there are 3 other steps that let you simulate climbing by elevating the front wheel. The Riser Ring is simple to use and stable for excellent support. • Designed for the following Kinetic trainers: the Road Machine, Magnetic, and Cyclone
CycleOps' Climbing Riser Block offers 3 levels of elevation to lift your front wheel and provide a workout simulating climbing hills. For steeper climbing workouts, 2 climbing blocks (sold separately) may be placed on top of each other for many different adjustment levels.
CycleOps' Magnetic Remote Shifter is for use with CycleOps' standard Mag trainers. It allows you to adjust the resistance without leaving the saddle and fits on your stem or handlebars.
- Includes clutch knob and L-bolt - Basic Trainer Clutch Knob is compatible with any Wind, Mag, Mag+, Magneto or Fluid trainer that already uses L-bolt - Magnus Clutch Knob should only be used with Magnus Smart Trainer - Watch our video to learn more
Get the natural feel of riding outside when you use Kurt Kinetic's Turntable Riser Ring in conjunction with Kurt Kinetic's Rock and Roll trainer (sold separately). The Turntable Riser Ring elevates your front wheel so you get a more natural riding position, and thanks to the swiveling base, you can use your most natural pedal stroke.
• 35.5-inches x 79-inches • Black
Kurt Kinetic's 12mm Traxle Through-Axle lets you attach your mountain bike to a Kinetic trainer without changing the original skewer. Three different thread pitches ensure a perfect fit for whichever axle you're using.
$49.99 - $50.00
Blackburn's axle conversion kits make your thru axle bike compatible with most trainers and many trailer hitches on the market. The adapter kit is designed to turn your 12mm x 135mm, 142mm, or 148mm thru axle bike into a trainer-ready machine or a trailer-pulling family explorer. Choosing the correct axle is simple. First, research which axle spacing your bike utilizes (135, 142, or 148mm). Next, choose the correct thread pitch by either comparing your thread spacing to Blackburn's thread scale on the packaging, or by matching to one of the brands listed below: - RockShox Maxle - 1.75mm thread pitch - Syntace X-12 - 1.0mm thread pitch - DT x-12 - 1.0mm thread pitch - Shimano E-Thru - 1.5mm thread pitch - DT E-Thru - 1.5mm thread pitch
When you need to transport your trainer, CycleOps' Trainer Bag is the most convenient solution. There is no need to worry about your trainer getting damaged when it's safe and secure on the way to your race or event.
- Adapts a thru axel hub bike for a trainer. - Only compatible with current classic series trainers. - Fits most 142-148 Thru axle bikes with 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch - Kit consists of an axle, washers, end caps with bolts and a shorter version of our bolt action slider for the classic series trainer. - The axle is threaded on both sides to fit Syntace and Maxle/ABP style thru axle systems.
Kurt's Small Wheel Adapter attaches to your Kurt Kinetic trainer and raises the resistance unit so you can use your trainer with small-wheeled bikes. This adapter works with bike wheels as small as 16 inches in diameter. Comes in two varieties to work with both old and new Kurt Kinetic trainers. • T-580 Small Wheel Adapter for use with all 2013 and newer trainer models. • Old trainer style uses T-500
Use CycleOps' Training Mat to protect your floors and carpets from bike grime, sweat, and trainer wear. Durable and water proof, the Training Mat helps keep your trainer from moving across the floor and it absorbs vibration and noise.
Kinetic's Trainer Mat is a simple necessity for any cyclist who cherishes a clean training environment. It keeps floors clean and sweat-free and reduces vibration. Durable closed-cell PVC foam means it will stand up to even the most intense training sessions.
- Remote control for CycleOps VirtualTraining to allow the rider to change the ride view, mark intervals, pause and virtually change gears when using with 400 series or Phantom 5 Indoor Cycle. - Compatible with tablet and mobile devices via Bluetooth Smart only (iPad 3 or newer, iPhone 4s or newer.) - Compatible with PC via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth Smart connection Windows 8 or ANT+ connection requires ANT+ dongle/antenna.)
With CycleOps' Rollers Fork Stand anyone can ride rollers! Just attach this little beauty to your rollers, clamp your fork in place, get on and ride. It's that simple. The Fork Stand mounts directly to the frame of your rollers for excellent strength and stability. No balancing is necessary, so you can watch television or read while riding your rollers!
Everything you need for the best indoor trainer experience possible. - Can be used across a wide range of trainer setups. - Includes Trainer Mat, Climbing Block and Saris towel.
In the Tech Mag 1, Blackburn delivers a high quality trainer that lives up to the production and quality standards of the brand, yet is simple, easy to use and affordable. - Single resistance setting for no-fuss operation - Compact, lightweight and foldable design - Rubber feet micro-adjust for extra stability - Includes steel quick release wheel skewer so that your original equipment does not get scratched - No assembly required - Bike installation is simple and works with many wheels sizes from 26 x 1" to 29 x 2.3" - 6713g / 14.80lb Dimensions: -Length 550/550mm/21.7/21.7in -Width 550/480mm/21.7/18.9 -Height 415/160mm/16.3/6.3in
• No assembly required • Single optimized resistance setting for no-fuss operation • Compact, lightweight and foldable design • Rubber feet micro adjust for extra stability • Bike installation is simple and works with wheel sizes between 26” x 1” and 29” x 2.3” • Tapered cones fit most dropouts • Steel quick release skewer included
CycleOps' Roller Resistance Adapter offers five different levels of magnetic resistance. And, with its ingenious resistance system, which doesn't use any moving parts, it's virtually silent!
With Blackburn's Mag 5 Trainer, you can mix up your workout with five resistance settings that you select on the fly with a handlebar-mounted remote. - Five position handlebar remote that is simple to attach and easy to use - Fastcrank mounting system allows for simple and quick installation - Compact, lightweight, and foldable design - Rubber feet micro-adjust for extra stability - Includes steel quick release wheel skewer so that your original equipment does not get scratched - No assembly required - Bike installation is simple and works with many wheels sizes from 26 x 1" to 29 x 2.3" - Five resistance settings across a broad range of levels Dimensions: - Length 550/550mm/21.7in - Width 550/480mm/21.7/18.9in - Height 415/160mm/16.3/6.3in - Weight 8210 g / 18.10 lb
- Smooth and powerful magnetic resistance - Heavy-duty steel frame - Folds for easy storage - Fits MTB wheels 26"-29"
Page 1 of 3 Next page