- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
- Butted 2.0/1.7 stainless steel - Unique sizes specific to Easton wheels - Sold individually
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
- CULT ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Fulcrum wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - UM-73015/73017: hub renewing kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and steel ball bearings
• Easily snaps over your rims • Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion • Sold as a pair • Available for 26-inch, 27.5-inch, 29-inch, and 700c wheels • Not for tubeless set up
• Rim strips for 26-inch fat bike rims
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
WTB's rim strips protect your tubes from rubbing against your rim. They are simple to install and they help reduce the chance of flats caused by friction between the tube and rim.
Challenge's Professional Rim Cement is just what you need to get your new set of tubies mounted up and ready to race. This product is only to be used on aluminum rims.
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX…
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary, includes 12mm 14g silver alloy nipples - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20
- Strong nylon reinforced PVC for a secure fit - Handles high-pressures; does not rot - 0.5mm thick
- Syntace x-12 Rear axle standard creates a stiffer and lightweight rear end - Syntace x-12 Parts are only compatible with frames that have Syntace x-12 Dropouts
Replacement Sleeve for Odyssey's Graduate PC Peg. Sold individually.
Vision's Presta Valve Extender simply screws onto your tire's built-in valve to make it long enough to protrude through your deep-section aero wheels (choose the right length to fit your rim depth). This ensures that you can keep your tires properly inflated. This lightweight and durable aluminum…
Lay down Stan's Universal Kit Rim Tape before the tubeless conversion of your non-Stan's rims. It makes your rims air tight and ready for tubeless use by covering the spoke holes.
A simple solution for completing the Zipp aerodynamic package by covering the valve access hole on most disc wheels. Black, self-adhesive oval patches with the Z logo, in a package of five.
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and…
Origin-8's Track Cog Lock Ring with left-handed threading and 1.29 x 24tpi in a chrome finish completes your basic track cog locking needs.
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 110.5mm - Overall: 131.5mm
- Variable widths - Left: 30.5mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 113mm - Overall: 134mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 32mm - Length: 116mm - Overall: 137mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 36mm - Length: 120mm - Overall: 141mm